Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Well, patootie (for want of a really strong word)

I just had my hours cut in half at work. All part of a 'restructuring' of the department. And while I can (sorta) understand the reasonings (Ok, no, not really, dammit), it still really stinks. I don't know if I should be depressed or angry at this point, but I've got a huge dose of both and it's really wearing me out.

I hereby give myself a week two days to stew on this, and then I need to figure out what I want to do. Maybe it's just time to leave. Damn. I hate change. Is it a cosmic kick in the butt, maybe? I don't know that I've been 'happy' there for a while, and just coasting through isn't what I really want to be doing. *sigh*sigh*

/self-indulgent, tmi, stream of conciousness ramble off

And, yes, Mom, I am OK. A little stunned, but OK. :s

No comments: