Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Oh Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! We *finally* got that temperature drop that we've needed around here! (Tho' if one more person says: "It's not the heat, it's the humidity" I am going to thump them!) It was pretty funny today. I have never seen so many people happy, smiling, and even downright giddy at the fact that it was a gray, rainy morning! It was just a huge relief. When you work in agriculture the heat we've been having ain't nothing but trouble. Our only complaint about today is that we didn't get more rain!

I have to admit not doing any knitting over the last week or so. I only have to do the sleeves of the Kokopelli sweater, which will go up fairly quickly once I get started on them. It should be, I hope, cool enough over the next few days to get them done. Of course, I don't know why I'm in such a rush. It's not like The girlie is going to be able to wear it any time soon!

And, as per Grandma's request, a picture of her beautiful granddaughter not doing something goofy!

long!

(not me in the background! it's my sis-in-law Tessa)


Dang! I have a 4-year-old! How the heck did that happen so fast?!? And how did she get so long and tall? I am constantly amazed by her...

No comments: