Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I Can't Think of a Title

I'm just feeling a little brain-dead today is all.

Yes, I am feeling *significantly* better than I was the last time I posted! (Thank you for your "feel betters"!) Everybody, and I do mean everybody, at work has managed to come down with this cold! We've had a minimum of three people call in sick each day, and those were just the phone calls that I fielded. It's a vile illness. It hit hard, but fortunately didn't last very long. (At least it didn't for those of us who were willing to give in and be sick.)

There really isn't all that much going on around here. I've got two squares left to knit on the rug (Hooray!), and will likely have it done sometime today. Then all I will need to do is find a yellow shower curtain and bathroom will be done!

Next up will be the kitchen. It's a teeny-tiny apartment kitchen with almost no counter space. I have a small butcher block table in it that I thought would be used for cooking prep; but it turned into just another horizontal surface to collect junk. So it, and an old microwave stand that no longer holds the microwave, are going to go. Once I have the funds to buy the shelving units that I want to replace them with, that it.

Other than that, I'm just seriously fighting startitis! I want to make this hat for the girlie, in shades of green and purple to match her new winter coat. And I think that this afghan is just really quite cool. It would also be a really great way to use up the single skeins of yarn that were left over from other projects. And did I mention that I went ahead and ordered the Peacock Shawl pattern and yarn?

Oh, and Tony mentioned something about needing new mittens, a scarf, and a hat to go with *his* new winter coat...

No comments: