Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's about Gosh Darn Time!

I've only been trying to publish the post below since yesterday! I even sent an email to Blogger support to ask WTF was up? As publishing is happening now, I'm going to guess that either: someone was on the ball, or things just spontaneously decided to work. Do you think that my nasty vibes could be felt through the internet? That they knew I was researching ways to go it alone? I know HTML, and could learn CSS, but it pleases my lazy side to just be able to type and have the post just magically appear how I want it!

Thanks to Mother Nature there is no school today, so it's me and the squirt all day.
I'm already insane.
Irina's two favoritest presents were Aquapets. They sit there and chatter at each other, sing songs, and generally create a nuisance. And the really sad part is that we can't curse out an Auntie or Grandparent for giving them to her. No, the spouse and I went and bought them for her ourselves!

What Were We Thinking!?!?!?

At least I bought earphones to go with the GameBoy!

No comments: