Sunday, March 24, 2002

Jennifer created a most cool Web Ring logo!!! Most excellent! Thank You Jennifer!



The laundry list of things on needles:


1) Lace leaf socks for my mom in Lorna's Laces sock weight yarn. Color: Sage

2) Bright red shawl (Ok, so it's more raspberry)

3) Regia Jacquard socks for Tony with neon colors (He "says" he'll wear them)

4) Mags Kandis "Karma" throw in Mission Falls cotton

5)...and my "What am I thinking???" project: A sweater using Helen's Laces yarn (doubled), on size 3 needles. Color: Old Rose.


The only one with any sort of deadline is Mom's socks. After all, her birthday was 2 weeks ago. I've just got to get her to try on the cuffs I've done to see which fit better, then I can really rock on finishing them!



My Sweetie is making two females happy today! He's giving the short one the thrill of taking the train into the city to have lunch and wander around for a while (which she loves!); and they've left me here all alone to do whatever I want. He's a Honey!



There are the leaf socks that are driving me nuts!!! The left is on 1's, and the right on 2's. They be driving me slightly crazy!!! (Hmmm, gotta get rid of that "free image" thingie on the picture...)


No comments: