Friday, March 22, 2002

WooHoo! I just got myself a digital camera on sale cheap! (And it's a good one too) Now I just gotta figure out how to use it and all it's pieces parts...Of course, if I had gone to the yarn store like I had planned to get a new circular needle I would have gotten out of it much cheaper...



I did make it to the yarn shop after all, I just went after picking the small one up at preschool. I found I'm less likely to linger & fondle with a crabby three-year-old in toe.(Actually, she warn't that bad) I also picked up a "Knit for a Cure" scarf kit. It says to use size 17 needles, but the didn't have any in stock. Oh well, I'll just use my 15's and throw on a few extra stitches. I need a quickie project right now, everything I'm doing just seems to be dragging on so darn long.



Oh Goodiegoodiegoodie, it's almost Iron Chef time!

No comments: