Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Yup, had to rip the leaf socks back again...4 times!...grumble...but I think I've got it this time. Maybe it won't be as bad as I thought on the larger needles. Also started myself a shawl with a beaded cotton that I picked up on eBay a while ago. It's been sitting there staring at me so I figured I should finally do something with it! I'm not even trying anything more than a basic knit/purl pattern (and I'm making that up on the fly). Considering it's bright red I don't think it needs anything extra! 'Course, I'm going to need to go to a circular needle soon, and I don't own one the right size; which means a (dum, dum,duuummmmm): trip to the yarn store!!! Gee, what a pity...



Slowly surfing & checking out knitting blogs, becoming totally self-concious as I compare mine to theirs! Seems they've started a web ring (blog ring?). Maybe if I get mine up to snuff I'll submit; but at this point I still got that "Wayne's World" I'm not worthy thing going! Today I checked out Clara's Window. Very cool to see more from the Knitter's Review creator. She's a busy lady!

No comments: