Sunday, September 08, 2002

I picked up a wonderful butterfly fabric while we were out at my in-laws last weekend, and it is on it's way to being turned into a great quilt. (OK, the grammer in that sentence sucked, but I haven't had enough coffee yet to figure out how to fix it!) I love it when a material, be it fabric or yarn, speaks to me and tells me what it wants to be.

Unfortunately, I only bought two yards of the fabric, and I'm going to need a few more to do what I see in my head. So this afternoon it's a trip to the fabric store to see if I can find more. If not, it's a begging email to my Mother-in-law to ask if they could go to the store I originally bought the fabric at in hopes that they still have it in stock!

(Oh yeah...and while I am at the fabric store I *will not* go and peruse the yarn downstairs. I won't. Really. Even if everyone is starting to talk about Christmas knitting on their blogs, and I have to get started soon if I'm going to get anything finished, I will not go look at yarn. Really. Honestly. Quit laughing.)

No comments: