Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Well, there is absolutely not a heck of a lot going on around here! We spent part of the long weekend out at my Mother & Father-in-law's house, relaxing and being generally pampered. Irina got to spend a good part of yesterday afternoon playing with the cousin that is closest to her age on my husbands side. I tell ya, on their own those are the two sweetest kids; but get them in the same room! I swear in a few years that they will be planning global domination!


I've been doing more sewing than knitting lately. Now that the cooler weather is coming and Irina isn't going to be wearing shorts much anymore, she needs pants that fit! I also have a pattern for a light-weight jacket that I am going to make for her. I've never done anything like it before so this should be interesting, to say the least...

No comments: