Saturday, August 02, 2003


I've run away to join the circus...

Well, not really. But it does seem like a delightful idea at times!

I've been helping some friends from work put together a quilt for another co-worker. He and his wife have a baby due at the end of the month, and a big group of us did blocks. This is the fifth group quilt that we've done welcoming a new baby into the 'clan' at work, and I'm always amazed at the creativity! I'm going to help do some quilting on it tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to bring my camera to get a few pictures.

I've also been finishing sewing the binding on a quilt that I made, umm...a looooong time ago. It's about time I got the dang thing done, because then I can justify starting another one.

I've also almost finished the back of Tony's blue sweater and Irina's Halloween sweater, literally about an inch left to go on each. Than I can start on the front of those! I'm going to see just how far along I can get on my current projects with the aim of having a "Satisfying September" while finishing them up.

But, knowing me, it'll probably end up being "Startitis September" despite my best intentions!

No comments: