Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Tidying up the place

Man, my links were a mess. I commented out some people who haven't posted in a while (I don't want to loose the links in case they do come back someday), and added Knit Knack Patty Whack (who wins the award for "Blog Title I'm Most Likely to Walk Around Singing"). I know that there must be more New England Knitters out there. Sing out and I'll add you!

I need to go through and clean up the other pages, none of the big Kokopelli sweater pictures are showing up, but my 'html' program is telling me that I'm missing a .DLL file, even though I can see it in the folder. Grrrr. Downloaded it twice I have. Grrr. Ordered the disk I did. Load it from there I will, and hope for best.

Why am I talking like Yoda?

Other than that, I've been playing Blogshares way too much. Knitting occasionally, because it's been too sticky to think about wool. And being goofy with the kid, who starts kindergarten in four weeks!!!! (Obsessive much? Nooooo, not me...)

No comments: