Sunday, September 28, 2003

It finally hit me...

I am bored. Bored, bored, bpred, bored, bored. Hence, I am boring.

I've been working on the sweater for my friends granddaughter (a purple copy of the black snowflake sweater that I did for Irina), and it's not thrilling me. I tried spicing it up by working it in the round, but hated the way the fabric was looking; so I've torn it all out and am starting again working flat. I know things will go fast enough once I start doing the color work, but now I'm slogging through and inch and a half of k1, p1 ribbing.

I've finished half of the blocks for the sunflower quilt, which is being a nice project. I really do enjoy doing handwork. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of it during the day!

I think it's time to do what I usually do when I'm in a creative slump. Re-do the blog template! I'm thinking orange in honor of the fall season that is finally showing up!

No comments: