Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Watch'em Go!

Got to love the marvels of modern technology! How else can I track my parents on their flight from Boston to Salt Lake City? (This link will only work for a few hours, I know).

This is turning into a semi-annual trip for them. My Mom's a geneologist, so she makes pilgrimages to the Family History Library for research and to take classes. Originally she went on her own, but has been so enthusiastic about SLC that Dad started going along too. She studies, he climbs mountains, and they're both happy.

Mom loves it out there. I think she'd gladly move, if she could convince Dad to go; but chances of that are so slim it's not even worth considering!

I can hear my own mountain beckoning me...A mountain of laundry, that is! And it's not that sly, seductive beckoning; it's the bellowing on the top of it's lungs that tells me that I need to get it to the washing machine, before it grows legs and walks itself down there! (Hmmm. That does have it's merits...)

No comments: