Friday, November 07, 2003

So I did the three needle bind off for the back of the sweater, as per instructions, and it was butt ugly! Yuck, ick, gross! Really bad. It was so bad that I didn't even take a picture of it so I wouldn't feel compelled to share it with the world. (Trust me, you'd thank me for it.)

What I am going to do? At this point I am attempting to kitchener it closed. (Did I spell that right? Do I care? The only soul in this apartment who doesn't have the flu in various stages of development is the cat, and I have major cramps, and whoever so shall attempt to get between me and my chocolate will die!)

Er, um, ahem. Where was I? Oh yeah. If kitchenering it doesn't work, as I can't seem to remember from one sitich to the next what the heck I'm doing, I'm going to go back, bind the stitches off, and mattress stitch it shut. I know when to cry Uncle!

No comments: