Sunday, October 17, 2004

Busy, busy, busy

It's been a fun and not-so-fun couple of days. Friday was the not-so-fun day as I ended up with what was possibly the worst migraine I've ever had. I went to work, but ended up leaving at noon in tears because my head was hurting so badly. It's time to seriously talk to the doctor about what I can do to battle the migraines. It's equally frustrating because I went so long without having one, and now I just seem to be having one after the other. Grrrr. I do not like having my life controled by how my head feels!

The fun part was hanging out at my brother's last night! (His finger is doing quite nicely, Thank You. :)) How it came about is a long story about Tony locking himself and the kid out of the apartment, and ended with pizza, subs, and Chris mixing really strong drinks. It wasn't what we had planned for the evening (like we even *had* plans), but was "way wicked" better!

On the knitting front: I'm slowly working my way through the second mitten. I'd have finished the cuff yesterday during lunch at work, but I forgot to stick it in my bag. Knitless at lunch...a tragic experience!

As I'm redoing the bathroom in yellow and blue, to match a very cool sun/stars mirror that I picked up at work, I decided that I'd need a rug to match. What's a knitter to do? Snag a free rug pattern off the 'net (PDF file), find yarn, and get to work!



No comments: