Friday, July 15, 2005

Hellooooooo

Anyone remember me?

Yes, I guess I took a bit of a break. I dunno. I think I just needed to step away for a while. I'd say deal with some stuff, but I don't know that there was anything that I actually dealt with. Just the usual ups and downs of life.

Lets see, the 'different' things would include a new position at my job. One with a lot more responsibility, which also means working more hours. Of course, this being summer and the squirt being home means cutting my hours back, but I'm looking forward to jumping back into the thick of things in September. (The extra money is nice too, hardee-har-har)

Creatively, I've discovered embroidery! I'll post some pictures once I can figure out where my digital camera is hiding.

I also have the Fair Isle Vest pattern and yarn (colors 'vanilla' and 'dusk') on order to make for Himself. And I've started the "Pie Man" sweater from Kim Hargreaves book Tadpoles & Tiddlers for my girlie.

And there's a ton of other things that have happened in the past few months, but I'll save them for later. And I will be back soon!

No comments: