Thursday, December 19, 2002

Crazed Weasel Knitting

That's what I'm going to be doing over the next few days.

I made, and finished, the Homespun sweater for Irina...and it really, really, really sucked! (Pardon Moi French) I mean, it turned out really, really, really bad! (Really? No, really!) I won't even post a picture of it because 1) Irina refuses to put it back on, and 2) I don't want to be responsible for anyone hurting themself from falling off their chair laughing.

So the short one and I took a trip to Creative Warehouse late morning and I picked up some Plymouth Encore Colorspun in a really pretty rose to gray blend. My goal (hahahha) is to have a sweater finished for Irina to wear on Christmas eve. I started at three this afternoon and have 3 inches left to do on the back.

Funny thing about going to the LYS now, knowing that there are other knitbloggers in my area. I look at everyone in the store, wondering if I know them. Wondering if I've emailed them or left a message in their comments. Read their blogs and been alllowed into a part of their lives. Hey, Philip's Mommy, are you reading this?

I know, I'm strange. So I'm going to go knit now...

(btw: crazed weasel knitting is a phrase that my friend Liz came up with. A highly technical term that any knitter can relate to)

No comments: