Sunday, December 15, 2002

Well, Yay Hooray! I can see me again. I know, I'm more thrilled than anyone else.

Today is going to be a finishing day I think. I've got a bunch of things that are 'almost' done. That's the intention, anyway. I've decided to call it quits with Project X. Truthfully, I haven't worked on it for two weeks. I mean, the thought was great, but it really has been less that inspiring to work on. I'll keep working, but calling a Christmas gift is just plain silly. (I got an awesome alternative, anyway.)

Am I the only person tired of that damn Staples ad? Yawn.

We've got to get a Christmas tree today!

I watched Frosty the Snowman with Irina last night! It was the first time that she had seen it. When it started she wasn't terribly interested. After all, compared to today's animation, it is visually slow; but when the magic top hat landed on Frosty's head and he came to life!!! The look on her face was beautiful...It was great because I was able to watch it for the first time all over again just by watching her face.

No comments: