Thursday, December 26, 2002

Well Santa was a Knittin' Dude!

My sweetie gifted me with some Noro Silk Garden (enough for a big scarf), some needles, and a couple of knitting books. My Mommy Santa gave me an awesome gift of a wooden umbrella swift and a ball winder! Irina 'helped' me test it out last night ("But Sweetie, this is Mommy's toy.") And, finally, I can show the little knitting I did for the holiday this year.



Two Silk Garden scarves (the red for my Mom and the purple/gray for my SIL) and a purple hat for Irina (That turned out too big, but it is made out of Cascade 200 so I just felted it down)


She put it on and didn't take it off. She also thought the elves made it for her! ("Wow! Those elves sure were busy this year!")

And the result of two days of mayhem was that we were all sound asleep by 9:30 last night! (OK, I was asleep by 8:30 )

No comments: