Monday, February 17, 2003

So, I made it into work for about an hour and a half this morning.

I would have stayed longer, but I had the small one with me. Making it home in one piece definately had more allure that hanging around. Irina got to go with me because I forgot that preschool was closed today, so I promised her that she could. (Actually, I also forgot that Tony was home today, so he managed to get a little bit of time for himself)

On the knitting front, I'm still working on the back of the aran for Tony. I'd show you, but it looks the same. Only longer.

So, I've got plenty of knitting to do, enough hot chocolate to float a battleship, and I know that my family is home and safe. Life is cool.

(But it would be nice if my comments came back! Is anyone out there? Hello???)

No comments: