Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Strange

We've got a white-out going on outside right now. Was that suppose to happen today? (All those sick of snow raise your hand and yell "Cabin Fever!")

It was good knitting tv for the past two nights, watching the Westminster Dog Show. I'll admit the I was rooting for the Newfie, but that's because I have a thing for big dogs. And isn't that Pekingese just the funniest thing? It reminds me of nothing more than a tribble.

And for all of the good knitting time, I managed to accomplish remarkable little. I've got some ideas percolating that I'm trying to work out. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Today we're going to have to start getting ready for Valentines Day. Irina wants to make all of the Valentine's for her classmates. She won't be convinced to go and buy a box of Scooby Doo valentines. Oh No! She has to make them herself! (Which means I get to make them, and she'll sign her name to the first three before she gets bored) I'm expecting a messy afternoon!

No comments: