Sunday, June 08, 2003

I haven't knit in a few days.

Terrible, horrible thing to admit, but I've been sucked into a book. The Cabinet of Curiosities by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Very strange, and very good.

Went to visit my parents the other day before I realized that they weren't going to be home (have a good time, Mom?), and ended up taking the small one for a walk through the woods. The only good thing about all of the rain we've been having, as far as I'm concerned, is that fact that you can see things like this:

lady slipper 1lady slipper 2lady slipper 3


I love the fact that there are orchids that grow wild in Massachusetts! Finding a dozen Lady Slippers made running the gauntlet of mosquitoes worth while!

And if anyone wonders where I got my odd sense of humor, I need only direct them to my parent's yard.

so is she pulling him out, or about to let go? hmmmm

No comments: