Thursday, November 14, 2002

I finally finished knitting the second sleeve of the snowflake sweater last night. It came to me yesterday that I was having such a hard time finishing it because I'm afraid that I screwed up really badly and made it too small. Mind you I'm pretty, reasonably, almost, sorta, not even close to certain that it's going to fit properly.

Oh damn, I really just don't know. I know that there are parts of it that I'm not crazy about (I don't like the arm increases, for instance), but I'm the only one who's ever going to notice them. At least I hope that no one's going to be running around lifting my kid's arm to look at them! For some reason I'm feeling strangely panic-y about this sweater. I think I just need to finish it and be done with it.

Am I being weird?

No comments: