Friday, November 22, 2002

Yawn

I feel like I should have something to say, but I don't. I got to spend a very nice couple of hours knitting yesterday, feeling somewhat guilty all the while that someone elses babysitter was looking after my kid too. I'm thinking that I should have offered her something for her time. But I got a good half dozen plus rounds done on Project X. Which, at 240 stitches per round, ain't hay. It just seems like I haven't gotten far because I am working in the round, rather than back and forth.

And I had a coworker call me crazy today because I was even considering steeking (once I explained to her what it was). "Well that's dumb. Just work back and forth on the front and back when you get to the arm holes." *sigh* Everybody knows what I'm doing better that I do...

Today is one of those days when I could really use a cigarette! (Nope, I won't)

OK, I'm going to stop bitching and go do some knitting. I'll turn the heel on the first funky stripe sock tonight, so I'll feel like I accomplshed something today.

No comments: