Sunday, November 17, 2002

Working on the Next Generation

I took a quick trip to the lys yesterday to pick up a size of circular needle that I did not have (Yes, they do exist). While I was there I picked up a pair of short wood needles for the small girl. We had had a short knitting lesson the other day and trying to use long needles was very hard for her. When I came home she was very excited to have her very own knitting needles and started "knitting" right away! (OK, so she's just stabbing the ball of yarn over and over again with the needles, it's a start!)



When she woke up this morning she came and crawled into bed with us for an hour. (Is there anything better than snuggling up to a warm kid?) I woke up to hear her saying: "I have to get up Daddy. I want to go work on my knitting."

No comments: