Tuesday, January 14, 2003

'Cause I'm a shameless copy-cat

No, scratch that...Because I was inspired by Theresa and Bonne Marie's little adventure I too decided to take a dive into the frog pond. I took apart the back and a sleeve of a big coat type sweater that I had started who-knows-how-long-ago that just wasn't thrilling my soul (And I can't find the pattern, and I don't remember what size needles I was using, and...,and...,and...)

The only real problem I encountered was the fact that I had been using a Lamb's Pride bulky and a Plymouth Encore worsted doubled to make the gauge I needed. Trying to seperate them was a treat, but I somehow managed, and this is what my bath tub looks like this morning:

Irina was much amused by the yarn floating in the water.

I have plans for the Lamb's Pride, provided that I am ever allowed to knit something for myself again...

No comments: