Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Is it really only Wednesday? Dang!

This is day 3 at home with the small one. Her case of the sniffles seems to be over, fortunately, and I suppose that we could head out into the world; but that just takes so much energy at this time of year. Maybe if she starts bouncing off of walls later we will find someplace to go. For now, I'm happy to stay in where it's nice and warm.

I have a few little things that I can do. I still need to wind the Lamb's Pride that I frogged the other night into balls (now that it'a dry). And if I think I'm going to be able to do that without an assistant I've got another thing coming! I've also got another side knitting project that I started yesterday. It'll be a little bit before I can see how it's coming out. As is typical for me, I started it following directions, hated the way it was coming out, and have decided to just use them as a general 'guide' and not follow them absolutely. I'll borrow the technical stuff, and wing it on the rest. (And I did learn that mercerized cotton wasn't going to work for part of the project. Ah, learning experiences!)

Hopefully I'll consider myself far enough along tomorrow to post some pictures.

No comments: