Friday, January 10, 2003



The girlie's hair came out cute. Short, yes, but it really does look good on her. My hair? Well...it's hair. Not too much different. (I'd show ya but I'm shy)

Yesterday was just a hanging out sort of day. Gave myself a break from the ABC sweater to start working on swatches for my next project (the sweater for Tony).

Then Irina has picked out the next sweater that she wants me to do for her (I WILL substitute the yarn on that one, considering the yarn in the pattern is 50% silk! Silk for a 4-year-old? I don't think so!!! What are some kids sweater designers thinking???)

Then there's the baby sweater, but there's no rush on that, and I'd really like to do the 'Ladders and Ropes' cardigan from the new issue of Knit it for myself, and who knows what else I'll come up with...

Oh, and I found my First Sweater yesterday (and the one that I think was my second or third as well). Pictures coming when I get the chance to take them in daylight...though the dark may not be such a bad idea...

No comments: