Monday, March 10, 2003

Big time yawn

I was fighting that darned sinus headache all weekend (it didn't lift until late yesterday, really) so I didn't get a lot of anything done. My head was just hurting too bad. So now I'm going to try to make up for it. At least I'm not working on anything pressing. So, as a concequence, I have nothing enlightening to say!

The good news is that I'm going to have a knitting neighbor! Amy and her family are going to be moving to my town! How cool is that? It's a small, small blogging world...Yes, you know what tune to sing that to! (Sorry, sorry! Please don't flame me! It's stuck in *my* head as well!!!)

BTW, if anyone's tried to email me: I'm not ignoring you! I'm just not getting email for some reason (MSN is burping, or something). There are emails that I know I should be getting that haven't shown up. I'm kind of annoyed bt it.

No comments: