Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Oh boy...

It's nice having someone who understands your strengths and can appreciate them!

The computer, this morning, was fried! I have no idea how it happened, but it thought we were part of a home network, and had somehow uninstalled MSN! (or, could not "find" the program)

I fixed it! I'm not sure exactly how, but I fixed it. I had to install MSN 8 in the process (which I think I'm liking a lot more), but I figured out what the hell was broken and fixed it!

WoooYah!

I told Tony about it. His response? "I'm glad that it happened on your watch, because I wouldn't have known what to do and would have left it for you to figure out!" (As he puts it: he plays games on the computer, I'm the one who actually "uses" it)

No if only my comments would come back! Oh well, someday...

No comments: