Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hellooo? Anyone Home???

Yes, it's me. Sticking my head up to see if anyone's around.

I think that I just needed a great big, honkin' huge, break from blogging. And from, well, a lot of things. I'm not going to go into the icky, yucky details, but the past several months have been kind of hard for me personally. I did some things (or rather, didn't) that could have cost me a job that I love and a huge amount of my self respect.

But...that didn't happen. And, as with most difficulties, I think that I've emerged from it a stronger and happier person.

I'm also finding that I want to blog again! For a while there it was feeling like a chore, like I was hanging around the edges of a clique that didn't want me to be a part of it. But, eh? *shrugs* Who am I doing this for? Me, of course! (and, ok, my Mom likes keeping tabs on me too!)

So now I need to take the sheets off of the furniture, fluff the cushions, dust, and get some fresh flowers to brighten up the place.

Tea and knitting anyone?

No comments: