Tuesday, September 21, 2004

So Totally Not Fair

I've only had a few migraines in the past few months. I've been enjoying life without them more than I can possibly say! And then I go and have two, two!, major one's in three days. Nausea, incredible pain...not fair! I am going to be *so* ticked off if they return on a regular basis again. I was able to beat today's back well enough so I wouldn't have to leave work, but I can still feel it lurking around the edges.

I made it through another few repeats of the shawl pattern while (quietly) rooting on the Pats on Sunday. I'm finding that I'm liking it, but I'm glad that it's a 'simple' lace pattern. I look at some of the patterns out there for shawls and, while they are lovely, I think trying to keep track of what I was doing would drive me absolutely nuts! I'll try to get a decent picture of it once I've done a few more inches of work.

But chances are that I won't be knitting much over the next two days! A co-worker is getting married on October 1st, and we've done a quilt for her. I made a square (do you think I could find my camera to take a picture of it? No-o-o-o!), and I'm going to be doing a counted cross stitch legend for the back of it. Or, at least I will once I get the email I'm expecting with the list in it!

Now, I wonder if there's anything on t.v. tonight worth knitting to...

No comments: