Sunday, September 26, 2004

It's bye week

Not that I'm going bye-bye again any time soon, it just means that my boys aren't playing this week. "Poor Mommy", said Irina. "What are you going to watch if football isn't on?"

She needn't have worried, considering the Red Sox are going up against the Yankees for the third game in their series as I sit here typing.

When did I become a sports fan? Scary.

So here's a crummy picture of the shawl thus far:

It really is looking much better in the real world. Like I've said before, it's a tough color to take a decent picture of. I'm liking it, but it's reaching the point when it's stating to take many repeats to get through a row. It's good mindless knitting, but I can't be too mindless about it or I miss YO's. Or make them where they aren't needed.

So, instead of looking at a boring picture, do something much more interesting and go visit my nephew Nate, a fantastic musician, and just generally nice kid. Really.

No comments: