Sunday, October 06, 2002

I just downloaded and installed the Mozilla web browser onto our computer. It's amazing how different it makes things look. We are in the process of getting ready to cut ourselves free from the evil empire of AOL and have a free trial period with MSN set up for internet access. Now we just have to go through and import things from 'A' to 'B'. (I don't know though, the browser skin I downloaded is kinda bugging me. Oh well, more computer stuff for me to play with!)


I've thought about jumping on the train and going into South Station for the Boston version of the 2002 KnitOut, but I am just hopelessly lacking in ambition today. I'll just sit home with the fam', watching football and knitting up a storm. I'm about a third of the way up the back of Irina's next sweater already!

No comments: