Sunday, October 20, 2002

It's been a busy couple of days! I managed to get together with my knitting buddies on Thursday, which is something we hadn't been able to do all summer. It was nice to catch up and talk knitting with somebody who's eyes don't glaze over at the subject! Liz had to leave early to get her son from school, so Lucia and I sat for a while and then went to grab some lunch (the small one was with me!)...And then we went to do something that I swore I didn't want to do...check out a new (to me) LYS! I was a very good girl and didn't buy anything but I do think that I picked out the yarn that I want to use for my next project, that may be, might possibly, a Knitty submission.


Other then that I've been working and knitting/knitting and working, blahblahblah. I'd much rather just be knitting, but one must do what one must do to afford to feed one's yarn addiction! I should be able to finish the back of Irina's sweater this afternoon. Of course, I might just take another three hour nap too!

No comments: