Thursday, October 10, 2002

Uninstalled Mozilla. It kept wanting me to inatall all this stuff that we already have on our computer. It also displayed some things so differently and refused to go to some sites that I frequent all the time! What a pain in my tush!


I actually finished that back of Irina's next sweater last night while watching Birds of Prey (which, in my humble opinion, ROCKED!!! Gotta love stong female characters!), and the Massachusetts gubenatorial debate. Who knew that the debate could have doubled as a drinking game?


Rules:

1) Every time someone refers to "small goverment" take a drink.

2) Every time someone refers to "big goverment" take a drink.

3) Every time Carla Howell refers to herself in the third person, take a drink. (Someone really should have reminded her that when reading a statement written about herself, for someone else to read, that she should replace the words 'Carla Howell' with the word 'I')

4) Every time Mitt Romney smirks, take a drink. (Oh, wait a minute, he never stopped! CHUG!!!)


Who knew that politics could be so entertaining? We were in hysterics by the end!

No comments: