Thursday, October 03, 2002

Yes, it's after midnight and I should be asleep, but I'm not. I was lying in bed listening to my stomach growl for over an hour and realized that I wasn't going to get any sleep until I had placated it. So here I sits, eating Trader Joe's Maple and Walnut Granola Cereal out of one paper cup and drinking milk out of another. (What? Mix the two in a bowl? Let the cereal get all soggy and nasty? Eeewwwww!!! Nope. Nuhuh. No can do. No way no how. Tried it once, made me gag.)


I made the decision to go back to the yarn store and return the Lopi-Lite! (I didn't buy it here, I'm just using it as a picture example) It sucks! I am hating trying to work with it! All those loose little threads keep getting stuck to one another, and the skein of the lighter color keeps splitting. And it seems to be getting scratchier the longer I wo...attempt to work with it. Nope, I'll just take back my unused skeins and request credit so I can buy me some decent yarn!


(Tony practically passed out when he heard me going on at length about how annoyed I am, and that I actually plan on RETURNING yarn! Poor guy had to go lie down for fifteen minutes to get over the shock.)

No comments: