Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Slight detour

I got so incredibly frustrated with my major project yesterday that I finally put it aside for a while. So it isn't done today. It may not be done tomorrow. Who knows when it will be done?

I know that I'm standing in my own way on this. I am my own roadblock. I'm not happy right now because of the stupid mistakes I've made on it, because it is not going to match completely the image in my head. I am being my own worst enemy. Gack!

So I worked on the Virgin sweater a little, only a few rows last night before being distracted by other things. This is sleeve number one so far, about 1/3rd of the way up:

1/3 of the sleeve


I'm liking the pattern, it's a fairly easy one to memorize (except for those center snowflakes-those keep throwing me), and is going quickly. I still have six 280 stitch rows to go on the hem for the body before I can increase and switch to larger needles needles. I'm in no rush, it's not like I'm going to be wearing it any time soon!

No comments: