Saturday, May 31, 2003

Waaaa!

I'm feeling the need to knit in public with others of similar knitty persuasion, despite the potential of knit-dweebishness. Any Boston area knitters care to join me? I'm thinking thursday night in Chestnut Hill if anyone's interested. Anyone?

I've been doing a bunch of swatching, trying to work out some ideas in my head, but not settling on any one thing. I think that a rainy day tomorrow will drive me around the bend give me an excuse to just hang out and play with my yarn. It's all in boxes now, and appears to be taking up less space; but I think that's because it's all piled vertically instead of being allowed to spread all over the place. I still need to go through the boxes and make lists of what's in them eventually. I also found many more knitting needles stuck in plastic bags with half finished projects.

I really am feeling very uncentered right now.

No comments: