Sunday, May 12, 2002

My Mother's Day flowers from my Sweeties

One Dozen Orange Roses


My gifts were Nancy Bush's Folk Socks book, and a gift card to buy some software for the computer.(Socks and computer stuff, does he know me or what?)


Dinner will be take out from the Japanese restaurant down the street. Because we know nothing about Japanese food, our method of ordering is to close our eyes and randomly point at things on the menu. Yes, we are adventurous eaters, as long as it isn't too spicy. Our only complaint about the squid salad I picked up at one point was that the marinade was too strong and we couldn't taste the squid at all!


I've jumped on the Outlander bandwagon! I had to go buy a new copy because I think my old one is now residing with a sister-in-law somewhere. I needed something good to read that I haven't read six times already! Now if someone could suggest a good book on basic javascript my current "I need to learn" obsession can continue...

No comments: