Friday, May 24, 2002

Yipes! I just signed up with a new hosting company so I can move my blog and web site and all the other happy stuff I got to one place (I tried moving the blog to my current hosting company, but it was just too much a pain in the tush) And I can just use my tea-ramblings.com address instead of the whole huge angelfire address. I am having it forwarded, but it's still annoying to me. It'll be a couple of days until things change. I'll let y'all know.

My doctors appointment went well. My blood pressure, which was wickedly high 6 weeks ago, is back down to an acceptable level. It would go even lower if I got off my butt and lost weight! It's time. I've been putting off getting motivated way too long. No excuses now! I did walk to the doctor and back, so it's a start.

And, since I have the day to myself, I went to a bakery in the center of town, had an ice coffee, and indulged in some K.I.P. (Knitting In Public) before walking home. This is the kind of town that ignores anything unusual, so people just skated their glances over me, as if I had three heads or green skin or something-which just made me more determined to K.I.P. more often!

No comments: