Wednesday, May 01, 2002

It feels good to have finally finished those socks! Now I can relax and not feel like I have them hanging over my head. I'll plan on bringing them down to Mom tomorrow. It's suppose to be a yucky, rainy day tomorrow so it'll also get the girlie out of here and give her a chance to hang out with her Grandparents.


I'm ready to start my next project, but I have to wait for some more yarn. I needed a plum color, but I needed more of a red than the purple that I ordered. And, of course, it's the first color that I need to use, so I can't start without it. What's the project? They are socks...but that's all I'm going to say! I'm just going to keep dropping tantalizing little hints untill I'm ready to start!


I'm having a good time helping Kate with her quilt project! Teeheehee! It's fun bringing a newbie into the quilting "fold", as it were. I wonder how long untill she's truely addicted...

No comments: