Friday, May 03, 2002

The socks have finally made it to their new home! Mom was happy, Dad wasn't thrilled with the color; but it's not like I made them for him! *Sheesh!* (His would have been lime green! *Nyah-nyah-nyah!*)

Thank you all so much for your compliments on them! It means a lot that you liked them after I've been comparing my measly work to the stuff I've seen you all do! ("They LIKE me! They really LIKE me!")


Well, the yarn that I ordered for my next pair of socks was delivered at work (I have UPS ship to me at work because it's a pain in the tush to have to wait around the apartment when you don't know just when things are showing up, and then you have to schedule a redelivery because they won't just leave it, and then you have to wait around again...And so on, and so on...)


Anyhoo, that sock yarn that I had delivered at work is still there.
At work.
Sitting in my locker.
Doing me no good what so ever.
It's not such the trauma it seems, because I'll be back there tomorrow; but it is still kind of irritating. (It was more irritating when I was in the car, half way between work, runnning late to pick Irina up at preschool, and I suddenly realized...!)

Hey, it's not like I don't have enough projects around here to amuse me!

No comments: