Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Well, I am thrilled to say that the small one is not sick. She is, however, in the middle of another growth spurt! I swear that she did nothing but eat yesterday! And eat, and eat, and eat some more...I do think that I should have measured how tall she was yesterday morning, because I have the feeling that she is a few inches taller this morning! Amazing how kids do that!

I actually managed to get some knitting done yesterday! I've been so involved in trying to more my site to it's new host (figuring out how to rebuild everything on my computer to ftp it rather than using an on-line editor), that I've been sitting at this computer getting frustrated and neglecting the fun stuff! When I start getting too cranky I go pick up something to work on. Usually in the act of counting stitches or winding a new bobbin the answer to whatever it is that's flipping me out crystalizes.

Come to think of it, I did a lot of knitting yesterday...*grin*

No comments: