Sunday, June 16, 2002

Hmmm...Still trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong with my site; or rather, what I've done right so far so I can duplicate it! Whatever it is, I get the impression that I won't be doing it today.

Tony is taking himself to see the new Star Wars movie this afternoon (Going out and doing something by himself is becoming a Father's Day tradition). As far as I know he still wants to do take out Bar-B-Que for dinner, which makes things easy for me. A low key day all around

I have some things that I'd like to do, like finish the last sleeve of the baby sweater, if not finishing the sweater itself. I'd also like to start cutting paper templates and fabric for a Tumbling Blocks quilt that I can hand piece in the car to Vermont and back, as well as during whatever down time we decide to have. I am also bringing a knitting project, most likely socks, as an alternative. Heaven forbid I should be trapped with only one project to work on! The trauma!!! The trick is finding the ambition to actually do anything today. I sense a serious nap in my future this afternoon, if I can get the short one to cooperate!

No comments: