Tuesday, June 25, 2002

That strange fever/crankyness has transmuted into a general bad cold, thank Goddess. I was afraid that it was going to be something worse! I'm getting a nap out of her (second day in a row! She must be sick!), and as I was up with her way too early this morning I should be napping too! But I'm jagged on the sugar from frosted Cheerio's and a feeling of victory because I finally figured out how to get a background image at Tea Ramblings!
The answer: Quit using the freakin' Windows program, and switch to CoffeeCup HTML software! I downloaded the free trial version, and I am in love! I have informed my hubby that I want the registered version for my birthday (He doesn't do hints well, you have to staple itemized lists to his forehead)...unfortunately I lost my counter in the process, and Bravenet isn't letting me log into the members area right now. Oh well, I'll fix it tonight!


No comments: