Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Oh Dear. The girlfriend that I am going to Vermont with just called and threatened my life if I am sick in two weeks. I told her: "Honey, even if I am dead you shove my coffin in the back of your van and take me anyway; because I am going!!!"

We are making plans on a major detour (about two hours worth) to Center Harbor, N.H. to go to Keepsake Quilting. Yes, the same people who bought Patternworks. And from what I read on the eKnitting message board, the Patternworks store in New Jersey is closed! I don't know if it was for inventory, or if they were moving the store to New Hampshire.

If they've moved the store...quilting and knitting in the same spot...oh boy am I going to be in trouble!!!

These next two weeks are just going to be so freakishly turtle slow!!!

No comments: