Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Went to the doctor again today. Go figure, I can go for years without seeing a doctor, and then I'm there constantly for a few months. Getting my money's worth for the insurance we've been paying for, I guess. The upshoot is that I have a massive ear infection. Swimmer's ear, which is funny because I don't swim. So I get to keep hauling on the ibuprofin (for the pain), while I wait for the antibiotic to work. I just want to be able to hear out of my right ear again!


Just unraveled a shawl that I had started with a skein of Elaine in the color Beverly Sills (which, of course, they don't show here. It's purple, pink, green and kind of mustard-y yellow). I really don't feel like paying $32. for another skein as much as I love it, and I couldn't get as far from one skein as I really wanted. So I've cast on way fewer stitches and I'll just seed stitch my way until I run out of yarn. Nice brainless knitting.

No comments: