Sunday, June 23, 2002

Well, I just deleted a long, whiney post about my frame of mind. It didn't get published anyway, which is just as well...

I've cast on for one of my "travelling" socks for later in the week. The color I have chosen is here. I had the choice between numbers 110 & 111.Those were the last two skeins of Opal yarn that I snagged at the LYS on my latest visit, and the small one picked number 110. ("Are those going to be socks, Mommy?") It'll be interesting to see how it works up. I do think it's going to be, umm, very orange.

I suppose that I should go think about dinner for the small one and I. Tony went to his nephew's graduation party on his own, as Irina is coughing her head off again! (Jeepers! Haven't we gotten evey bug there is to get in this household yet?) It was drag her to the party and have her get all wound up and sicker and have to stay home tomorrow, or keep her low-keyed and able to go to preschool in the morning. I can't afford to take monday and tuesday off since I'll be missing the end of this week and next monday. (The seven pallets of merchandise that is waiting for me to sort and organize it is trying to throw a guilt trip on me, but I won't let it!)

No comments: