Saturday, April 06, 2002

AHEM!

By Popular Demand...(Hi Kate! *Kim waving madly & spilling her tea*)

The Lace Leaf Socks Or, at least the one I'm almost done with...





And the really annoying thing is that they still have a leaf border that gets sewn on around the top of the cuff. No, actually that's not the annoying thing. What's driving me crazy now is the fact that there is a mistake in the pattern for the border. I was working on it way too late last night, and was wondering if there was something wrong with ME because I couldn't figure out why I suddenly had 12 stitches in one row when I'd only had 11 in the row before. Yes, I was swearing at my knitting last night...

But this morning a cooler head prevailed and I sat down and worked it out...And, WooHoo, the pattern was wrong. It wasn't me after all. So I should get the border finished tonight and sewn on tomorrow. Then I will begin the second one...


No comments: